Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 1 year anniversary of turning 21 to ME!

Yes friends, Today is my Birthday! I was born July 24, 1987 at South Miami Hospital. According to my birth date…today I am 22 years old. But since I enjoy being 21 so much, I decided that I am turning 21 again today. My friends keep on telling me that I am 22, but I rather not believe them. HAHA. I know it is stupid to be bothered by turning 22, but after turning 21…what do you look forward to? Nothing. Ok, ok… I will shut up now, and I will get excited for my birthday.

Birthday cupcake from my coworkers

This is the first year that I am not home for my birthday, and I do miss my friends. But I have a really great group of friends here in D.C. that I know will make my birthday really special. They haven’t let me forget that I turned 22 today. Yes, I am talking to Kaite Bonneville, Molly Burke and Jorden Beatty. Thanks guys! Also, my mami came up from Miami to spend the weekend with me, and I am really happy she came. So, what are the plans you may ask…

Well, as much as I LOVE Washington, D.C, my heart lives in New York City. I truly believe someone upstairs (god) messed up and placed me in Miami instead of NYC (thanks, god!). So my annoying but great friends, my mom, my cousin and I are spending the weekend in NYC. We are leaving tomorrow (or lateeeee tonight) at 3:30 am!!!! on the Chinatown bus to get to NYC tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. Yes, sleep will be overrated this weekend, but we will be in The City That Never Sleeps!

Leli’s Recommendation for the week: Sushi Go Round. I will be eating lunch there today. Cheap and great sushi! Yummy. Located at the Verzion Center in Chinatown.

Until next time. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Annoying but great?! When are we EVER annoying? ;) Hehe. I had an awesome time in NYC celebrating your TWENTY-SECOND birthday! haha, & great blogs too girl! :) Love, Molly

    ReplyDelete